|We are recruiting for an experienced Safety Specialist for our client in the Bowen Basin, near Middlemount for a short term project.|
|One Key Resources, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
We are recruiting for an experienced Safety Specialist for our client in the Bowen Basin, near Middlemount for a short term project.
The successful candidate needs to be able to work with various teams i.e. Production, Tech Services and Maintenance to ensure the production forecast meets the business requirements.
• Experience facilitating High level risk assessments, be able to work independently and collaborate with personnel to achieve project targets.
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• High level of proficiency with excel
• Capacity to multitask effortlessly
• Knowledge of Coal Underground Coal Mining
• Sound understanding of coal mining legislation and risk management practices
• S123 & G2
• Workplace Health & Safety Qualifications
• Previous auditing experience
• G3 & G7
We are seeking someone who has the energy and ground game whilst demonstrating ownership of role to enhance our client’s business value through challenging the norm to deliver best in industry KPI’s.
The role offers:
• Immediate Start
• 5/2 – Monday to Friday roster
• Excellent rates plus Super paid on all rostered hours.
• Camp Accommodation Provided
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
Would you like to apply to this job?