|A unique opportunity has arisen for a focussed Analyst to join for our client in the Bowen Basin, near Emerald|
|One Key Resources, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a focussed Analyst to join for our client in the Bowen Basin, near Emerald, working a Monday to Friday residential roster. Reporting to Manager Commercial and Services, key accountabilities include but not limited to the following:
Requirements for the role are:
* Manage low to medium complexity sourcing projects through source to contract process. This includes undertaking of the market analysis, conducting RF(x) where applicable, establish contracts and implement robust contract management
* Ensuring that sound contract management and sourcing processes are followed, project implementation methodologies are deployed, and implementation is completed in accordance with process, documentation and governance requirements
* Assisting with the development of sourcing plans, maintaining a contracts database, and providing an effective and efficient level of service to the business units
* Work with business units to understand their objectives, strategy, planned activities, budgets
* Ensuring inventory master data contains necessary information regarding corresponding vendor and supplier material numbers
* Develop inventory and purchasing KPIs to assist measurement of inventory performance
* Undertake analysis of financial data related to supplier expenditure spend, including financial composition, supplier numbers across commodities, percentage, leakage, expense trends and variances
* Investigate, analyse and recommend actions to implement cost reduction, efficiency and productivity opportunities to deliver year on year total cost of ownership reductions
Applicants shall possess the following skills, knowledge and qualifications:
* A Commercial or Business qualification (desirable)
* Experience in procurement, contract law, supply chain management or business (desirable)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* Negotiation, influencing & relationship management skills
* Excellent skills with the Windows environment including use of the MS Office suite
* Understanding of contemporary sourcing practice (desirable)
* ERP System experience (e.g. SAP, Pulse or equivalent) & use of B2B tools (procurement /tender management, desirable)
Manual Drivers Licence
Coal board medical
These roles offer:
· Ongoing work - Immediate Start
· Monday - Friday Residential roster – be home every night.
· $40 - $42 Per Hour + Super
· DIDO only
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
Would you like to apply to this job?