|CDA Multi Skilled Operator|
|We are seeking experienced CHPP Co-Disposal Area Operators for an Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Bowen Basin near Moranbah.|
|One Key Resources, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
We are seeking experienced CHPP Co-Disposal Area Operators for an Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Bowen Basin near Moranbah. Our client is a Tier 1 mining house who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals for ongoing opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
· Demonstrated experience of Operating in the Co-Disposal Area of a CHPP Washplant:
The qualifications/certifications required include:
· RII Dozer Competency
· RII Excavator Competency
· Previous Co-Disposal experience (pipe laying etc.)
· Current Standard 11 Induction
· Current Driver’s License
These roles offer:
· Ongoing work - Immediate Start
· 9 Day Fortnight Roster (Mon-Fri/Mon-Thurs)
· Camp Accommodation & Meals provided
· BIBO from Mackay
· Flight Subsidy may be available.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
Would you like to apply to this job?