|One Key Resources is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administration Assistant for our client in the Bowen Basin, near Emerald, working a Monday to Friday residential roster
The primary purpose of the Administration Assistant is to provide comprehensive, confidential, and accurate administration support.
Successful applicants will be required to be adaptable to changing working requirements and complete a variety of administrative tasks.
• Supporting the Operations Team across a number of departments
• Ability to generate reports, accurate data entry, preparation of meetings and action items
• Providing a range of administrative tasks in order for the team to succeed
• Undertake general tasks such as but not limited to binding, laminating, and photocopying as required
• Work collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders
• Must have a strong initiative and provide ongoing support to the Manager and Superintendents
• Liaise with other administration teams as and when required
Required Qualifications/ Experience:
• Administration experience
• MS office suite – powerpoint, excel, word
• Standard 11 (Surface Only)
• Driver’s Licence
• Australia Passport
• Coal Board Medical
• Pre-Employment Functional Assessment
• Complete Site Induction
This role offers:
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
Would you like to apply to this job?